View Poll Results: Are Drop Rates On Items To Get To New Endgame Areas Too High? Just Right? Or Too Low?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • I think it's too easy to find them.

4 11.43%
  • I think it should stay the way it is.

7 20.00%
  • I think it should be easier to find them.

24 68.57%

Thread: Drop Rates On Items To Get To Endgame Areas

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Bloop3

Quote Originally Posted by Subxeno View Post
    I played for weeks farming non stop and got....Zero items of value....So yes, please increase the drop rate, once there's 100-200+ people on at all times, then maybe lower the rate, but right now it's so hard to farm for yourself, and what ends up happening is there's ONE person that's super lucky, and just gives items for free...It's a weird system that doesn't reward hard work, just extreme RNG.
    Theres times when im frustrated with the drop rates but I honestly have to say I disagree with you.

I work hard at this game and Im not the most lucky guy on the planet but ive been rewarded more than enough for all my hard work. If you dont know what content to grind based on your current gear or character choice then thats a whole different issue in my eyes. But at every stage of the game I have experienced so far there was a place for me to farm that felt worthwhile.

If youve been farming for weeks nonstop and still havent found any somewhat valuable items then you are certainly farming the wrong place or with a character that isnt good at farming or in solo games where drop rates ARE actually terrible for certain worthwhile items.

If you want i can take a look at your gear and try to make some suggestions about where to farm or what to try to improve.

Have a nice day, hope this post doesnt offend you.
    Last edited by Bloop; 03-28-2017 at 03:32 AM.

User Tag List