[QUOTE=DacFarren;71735]
Quote Originally Posted by sleezy2 View Post

I'm not disagreeing with your idea, I'm just adding more to it. And I'm talking about raising the obvious event openers. Marks, Tyreal's Key, Blue Organs...ect. And something has to be done about those Terror keys. 5 levels as opposed to 1 or 2 for the others? And I for one enjoy vanilla Diablo 2. That's why I came here: For the heightened experience of the same classic game I've been playing since 2000, with a bit of enhancements sprinkled here and there to keep it fresh and interesting. Farming is only boring because we have limited access to some of the events. Raising access to them and slightly lowering the drop rate of end game game gear would certainly make it less yawn-inducing.
lol, the only thing yoiu are adding is more blue organs to drop and terror keys. what you are suggesting is the same thing we are already doing!! with just higher drop rates and lower drop rates. wouldn't you rather farm a inferno map that dosnt have a key to get in, to obtain some of the most powerful gear in the game rather than farming vanilla bosses for marks?

fyi. everyone on here loves diablo 2 vanilla, thats why we are all here. The problem lies is there is to much vanilla content right now. i have at this point done more than 3000 duriel runs... shit tons of frag runs, to many key runs for ubers and its boring af. why have all this gear to farm vanilla?

I heard that event keys that are obtained anywhere in hell will have a higher drop rate next patch just not the marks.