• Dreamlands
• inferno pits
• time rift
• Inferno cows

Uncommon areas to farm 3/16

• Act 2-stoney tomb
• Act 3- swampy pits
• Act 5- the iccy cellar
• Crucible (I personally farm this a lot)

Extremely rare areas to farm 6/16

• Puzzle box map
• Mark of trang’ oul
• Mark of lies
• Mark of sin
• Black soulstone
• Tyrael key

16 possible inferno areas to farm and only 7 of them are commonly used to farm. I find this to be under utilizing so much of this game! Is there a way that we can make these areas more accessible or worth farming?

My suggestions to open up the game for everyone to farm

Uncommon areas to farm 3/16
• Act 2-stoney tomb
• Act 3- swampy pits
• Act 5- the iccy cellar

My only suggestion for these areas is to add more exclusive gear. Example lich king and dreamlands has multiple end game gear drops that are used. While each one listed below has only one exclusive legendary and swampy pits charm is only typically used for casters or ranged heroes. Also short circlet in act 2 is not strong enough to hold up against other end game builds. Iccy cellars helm is farmed only for the helm and then you don’t go back in.

Extremely rare areas to farm 6/16
• Puzzle box map. Mark of trang’ oul
• Mark of lies
• Mark of sin
• Black soulstone
• Tyrael key

Open more areas to use without use of a key. Then either keys or marks drop from anywhere in the map that opens a portal that spawns a harder version of that boss. Finding keys is a very cool factor, knowing that you will get at least one item once u kill the boss!!

Another idea would be that the end boss drops items with drops rates comparable to lich king or dreamlands.
Tyrael has a small map and would need to be expanded along with some others but he has to be one of the most popular characters in the game and i think alot of people would enjoy fighting him more than a couple times a season.

With having more versatility in farming people will be happier with the gameplay, and not get so frustrated by playing the same content over and over again thus giving players more longevity playing anni. This will create people farming new areas for a particular item to tailor their build instead of randomly praying that a key drops from anywhere in hell.

I am writing these suggestions right now because I am currently slowing killing myself/farming for belials tomb and wisdoms end to complete my build. So instead of farming inferno areas like crucible or dreamland that drop elite items I am instead playing god mode while farming vanilla bosses. The drops from black soulstone and mark of sin are too godly to merely just drop from vanilla bosses.

In conclusion let us have more areas to play the game, You already have the content we just can’t play it!

Thanks for all the hard work on the game and the continuous content!! We appreciate it!!

POLL:
• locked inferno areas open to farm.
• some locked inferno areas open to farm.
• continue mindlessly farming vanilla bosses for marks/soulstone and randomly finding keys in hell.