Thread: What is the best Barbarian MF Build atm?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Subxeno

What is the best Barbarian MF Build atm?

I'm just starting back playing on the new Ladder, and I wanted to roll an MF barb because of all the new sick skills, masteries, and passives.

Can anyone give me a rundown of skill points? I'm 100% fine with any viable build.

I've played Shield Throw in the past and loved it, and sure I'd like to try a build with the new skills, whatever works man!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Gothix

Warcries barb for everything cept a5 3 and 2 inferno areas. Cheap setup would be a couple spirit braodswords/shako/myrmans boots or rare ones with plus skills/the unique archon plate with teleport/rare warcries amulet/rare 2 skill rings with +magic damage/lazarus gloves/arachs belt. Do act 1 pits/cows/summoner/duriel/andarial/council/meph/diablo/nil/Baal inferno cows. Next step is a whirlwind barb...that will cost you and allow you to do the other inferno areas,

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

You can do act5 pit of Acheron with a war cry Barb if you equip an act 2 merc with reaper's toll and teleport around to position him. He can tank, slowing monsters with decrepify, while you nuke them. Works quite well IK shield throw still works well for act 5 infernos. With topazes in your gear, a good gheed's, and a point in the new mf passive you can easily reach 400% mf with an IK set.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Subxeno

Thanks very much for the tips guys

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Gothix

FYI: I have a full ik set for a Lem rune.

User Tag List