View Poll Results: Do you think the Subscriber feature should be added?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, add the Subscriber feature.

24 72.73%
  • No, do not add the Subscriber feature.

9 27.27%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Adding Subscribers and Perks, Patch 5.1 Information

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: RevanDarth

Legitimate fix would mean that everybody gets same start, if you ask me, there must be a way to implement another currency, the thing is its not our job to give fixes to something, we can just find a problem and report it, Alex should find a way to make this fair to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by RevanDarth View Post
    Legitimate fix would mean that everybody gets same start, if you ask me, there must be a way to implement another currency, the thing is its not our job to give fixes to something, we can just find a problem and report it, Alex should find a way to make this fair to everyone.
    A new currency is super buggy, that is why I removed the Platinum idea, I could not get it to take it how I wanted it. One possible solution would be to make the platinum unspendable but tradeable until a player converts it to Gold. Once it becomes Gold, it is no longer tradeable. This is so sloppy though, so I ditched the idea.

Gold

The thing is it would be unfair to take their gold and adding subscriptions would help server a lot, and many other games have multiple currencies too so why couldnt it be implemented here. Imo the new currency must be convertible. I know its upseting to many players and many of them will leave server if gold becomes tradeable and guys that have been collecting it get another head start. It just seems this server is going along Mephisto's favor. Maybe its a coincidence but hardly.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Bloop3

The thing is it would be unfair to take their gold and adding subscriptions would help server a lot, and many other games have multiple currencies too so why couldnt it be implemented here. Imo the new currency must be convertible. I know its upseting to many players and many of them will leave server if gold becomes tradeable and guys that have been collecting it get another head start. It just seems this server is going along Mephisto's favor. Maybe its a coincidence but hardly.
    I think mephisto is just good at stockpiling gold. I dont really think alex makes decisions to benefit him on purpose :P If he did I think he would just make hadriel offer better items haha. And honestly I've known andy for many years, if that was going on he wouldnt want to be a part of this because he has integrity. On a different note im supposedly going to be working under you as an event manager so let me know how i can help

Gold

Ohh thats nice to know, just come to Discord so we can discuss easily :P

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Gothix

I think that supporting the server is a novel idea, but tradeable gold should be started with a clean slate as a separate entity from in game gold used only for forum trades like d2jsp. This would level the playing field allowing everyone to have a fair chance to start from scratch: rewarding those who have been subscribers for years rather than putting one individual ahead of everyone else because they have stockpiled in game gold. Everyone subscribed gets their 2k gold a month for forum trades and nothing more than that. No ability to purchase it. Allow individuals to continue purchasing in game gold I'd they would like. The perks of being a subscriber alone should be enough incentive to become one, not the allure of satisfying the temptation of greed and gluttony. If you allow in game gold to be tradeable, all you are doing is putting ONE individual in complete control of the economy and a huge chunk of players will quit and move on to greener pastures.

Gold

It does not work same here and on bnet Alex you know it, getting soulstones was easy last ladder, you could get 300 soulstones in a month easy with help of a few friends. But how long do you think it would take now? You wanted to make annihilus rare but what you did is you gave head start to Joe, im not saying you do it for Joe, im saying you must make things right.

It does not work same here and on bnet Alex you know it, getting soulstones was easy last ladder, you could get 300 soulstones in a month easy with help of a few friends. But how long do you think it would take now? You wanted to make annihilus rare but what you did is you gave head start to Joe, im not saying you do it for Joe, im saying you must make things right.
    ANYONE could have done it. Anyone could have made google, so should the creator of Google just give all of his shares to everyone because he did something they couldn't? Absurd.

Gold

What you saying, people that joined on the start of ladder or 2 weeks before the ladder start could have done it? I dont care about it myself Alex i dont play much, too busy with work, but i still help as much as i can. Thing is i talk in the name of all players here when i say it was utterly unfair from Joe's side to do it. Im not turning against you, dont take me wrong. I helped keep so many players here and i know how it goes. How it went for me.

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

@DacFarren

I would really like to see that screenshot.

User Tag List