Quote Originally Posted by sleezy2 View Post
I would totally subscribe if trade able gold is set at 0 for everyone, but we dont need joe taking over the economy on day 1 again! otherwise i might just find another game to play. everyone already hates the fact that joe had permission to cheat the system this season.

I never understood why people would stockpile gold in the first place? all gold in my account gets spent like a fat kid in a candy store. unless someone had another "great idea", that one day this would happen! man this sounds way to familiar!!

also didnt like how you couldnt help out drlukifer after all the work he has done in this community. The guy is so nice and helps so many people on here! bet that wouldnt have happened to your prize puppy

otherwise love the patch and cant wait to play the new content. appreciate all the hard work you put into this game! hate sounding like a dick but i felt somone had to say it
Your attitude really just rubs me the wrong way. I have no "prize puppy" the rules apply to everyone. I am so tired of people acting like I treat Joe any differently, I hardly talk to him and I've had to turn down things for him just like I did lukifer. If Lukifer had an issue that was related to the fault of the server you can bet I would help him in a heartbeat, I really like the guy and would do anything I could for him.

However if I did what your post said and picked who I could trust to bend the rules for and restore a character based on their word then that would make me into the hypocrite you're claiming I am now and that would be "picking favorites". Don't talk down to me about this when what you're saying is flat out contradictory. Naturally you will laugh off everything I said and continue to assume you're right and I am wrong as that is how the human brain works, but seriously sit down and think about everything I just said. Sorry, someone had to say it.

P.S. I am glad you are excited for the new content.