Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
Joe had 300,000 Gold before he ever sold an anni for Gold, and from what I can recall he didn't even sell that many for Gold, mostly items. Also I specifically said in public several times Diablo's Soulstone will still be the Diablo Clone item, I didn't PM Joe and be like hey man be sure you stock up on Diablo's Soulstones! After he seen me post this on the forum or discord, I cannot remember which, he asked me if Diablo Clone worked like on vanilla servers and if he'd get banned. I said no, it has always been like that, why change it now? I would have said the same thing if ANYONE asked me, because that is simply the truth. If you name a single thing Joe did that gave him the upper hand on you or anyone else, I will admit you're right. That will be pretty hard for you, however. The only thing you can say is you were not aware of how Diablo Clone worked, which isn't Joe's or anyone else's fault but the people who lack knowledge of a mechanic that has been in the game for 15 years. If you thought you knew but were unsure, you could have asked me all the same, just like Joe did. Unfortunately lacking knowledge compared to someone else doesn't make them a cheater, or we'd all be cheaters in some shape or form.
D CLONE IS NOT A SECRET!! you are acting like joe is so smart. lol. soj being sold to spawn dclone was because of a currency issue. did we have to many diablo soulstones??

Im sick of fighting with you about this. You are standing behind you decision, fine. im just telling you how it looks that is all. if you dont want to look like you favor someone than maybe think about how it will look before making a decision.