Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43

Thread: Mephisto's Gold has been reset.

  1. #21
    Regular Member StenchTrench's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    303
    Gold
    488.00
    Annihilus Account: Gothix

    Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    I am not going to punish Joe for making a lot of Gold, you are delusional. All this shows is you are someone who is dead set on trying to expose some sort of hidden agenda that simply isn't there. Move on and get over it, this is a video game.
    The agenda isn't hidden. Everyone knows that Joe and another mod took advantage of an exploit. Everyone also know that you accused me of harassment without factual evidence to back up said claims. Everyone also knows that when you don't agree with someones opinion, you close threads and power trip instead of having a factual argument. There is nothing to expose, the truth is already out there. I never asked for anyone to be punished because of the amount of gold they have. And the only thing that I am dead set on is honesty and integrity. But go ahead and keep closing threads because you don't like hearing an opinion. Ban me from discord because you don't like hearing the truth. True colors shine the brightest when one has exhausted their excuses.

  2. #22
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    838
    Gold
    7,000.00
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

    Quote Originally Posted by DacFarren View Post
    You must be new and unaware of the exploit that a few of the mods took advantage of. Perhaps you should get a better grasp of what the majorities concern is about before passing assumptions based upon ignorance to the situation.
    So i've been running private servers with @Game for just about 10 years. @Bloop was the one who introduced me to private servers to begin with. He is not unaware at all, he just has a different opinion than you do.

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    127
    Gold
    265.00
    Annihilus Account: Bloop3

    Quote Originally Posted by DacFarren View Post
    You must be new and unaware of the exploit that a few of the mods took advantage of. Perhaps you should get a better grasp of what the majorities concern is about before passing assumptions based upon ignorance to the situation.
    Maybe you're right. Maybe not. Either way I hope you have a wonderful day

  4. #24
    Founder Game's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,226
    Gold
    65,986.00
    Annihilus Account: Game

    Quote Originally Posted by DacFarren View Post
    The agenda isn't hidden. Everyone knows that Joe and another mod took advantage of an exploit. Everyone also know that you accused me of harassment without factual evidence to back up said claims. Everyone also knows that when you don't agree with someones opinion, you close threads and power trip instead of having a factual argument. There is nothing to expose, the truth is already out there. I never asked for anyone to be punished because of the amount of gold they have. And the only thing that I am dead set on is honesty and integrity. But go ahead and keep closing threads because you don't like hearing an opinion. Ban me from discord because you don't like hearing the truth. True colors shine the brightest when one has exhausted their excuses.
    It's been a long time since I seen someone like you, so hypocritical and so self-righteous. Me and Acyroma both asked to see this condemning screenshot of yours. I've also explained to you twice that diablo clone's mechanic isn't an exploit, you say it is because it is a "flaw" but again, it is not a flaw, but there's no way your self-righteousness is wrong is there, even if I have repeated time and time again that this is a setting / feature in the config and not a bug in the code. Here's my screenshot, where is yours? I am nothing BUT integrity when it comes to this server. What are you? I never once banned you from Discord, but yet here is mister high and mighty who is always 100% right making another false accusation. I did close the poll thread I made because I said I have made up my mind to not add gold trading and the discussion was closed, yet you kept going on and on instead of dropping it. You made another thread because you absolutely refused to read my post fully in the previous thread, even though you linked directly to it.

    It is very likely you just skim this post too then make another post about how I have been exposed and you are this beaming light of hope for Annihilus exposing evil little me. You even make passive aggressive comments towards someone who didn't agree with you just because his join date, yet he's been in the community before you even thought about joining us. You keep saying all of this stuff about me but everything you're saying I am doing is actually the actions of yourself.

  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    114
    Gold
    8.00
    Annihilus Account: Vorpvp

    https://images.discordapp.net/.eJwNy...721&height=543

    There's the SS. Two of your admins were in on it and the 2nd lied about even knowing about it after Revan said, "I think it was you who told us that it couldn't"

    @Game

    Regardless of whether the agenda is there or not it seems to be there if you look at it on an outside perspective.

    EDIT: Pinged Vav

  6. #26
    Founder Game's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,226
    Gold
    65,986.00
    Annihilus Account: Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpvp View Post
    https://images.discordapp.net/.eJwNy...721&height=543

    There's the SS. Two of your admins were in on it and the 2nd lied about even knowing about it after Revan said, "I think it was you who told us that it couldn't"

    @Game

    Regardless of whether the agenda is there or not it seems to be there if you look at it on an outside perspective.

    EDIT: Pinged Vav
    Lol WHAT? This is the screenshot that is supposed to prove something? First off neither player is admins, or has anything to do with decisions made with the server such as Diablo Clone being a single game or server wide. That would be like me confirming Diablo 4 will be announced this year, and people actually taking it to heart. Secondly, this screenshot says day1-2 of the reset, the first serverwide walk was 2 weeks in. And again, a clan preparing for a serverwide walk is completely fine, infact im sure many groups of people have done it in the past seasons, telling their friends they're going to walk the whole server so they can make some games. Also when the "Sold to merchants" message starts appearing people had several minutes to start making their own games if they wanted, like I said it was 2 weeks in so people had plenty of hell characters. Everyone who was online that day got MINIMUM 1 free annihilus, it wasnt like they all flew to Joe. This would be one thing if it was two staff members abusing an actual exploit like a dupe or something, but you guys are trying to make something a crime that isn't a crime. I see no agenda here, this screenshot was really disappointing I really expected something more incriminating, especially the way Gothix acted like it would end the server.

  7. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    114
    Gold
    8.00
    Annihilus Account: Vorpvp

    Walker isn't an admin? Eric Walker? Apollo?

    Also, not hard to change plans from day 1-2 to week 2. Especially since people weren't strong enough to do it efficiently.

  8. #28
    Founder Game's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,226
    Gold
    65,986.00
    Annihilus Account: Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpvp View Post
    Walker isn't an admin? Eric Walker? Apollo?

    Also, not hard to change plans from day 1-2 to week 2. Especially since people weren't strong enough to do it efficiently.
    Being a moderator is NOT an administrator. Acyroma and I are only admins. And my point still stands, this is nothing incriminating? This is planning a diablo clone walk.. it's been done for years.

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    127
    Gold
    265.00
    Annihilus Account: Bloop3

    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpvp View Post
    Walker isn't an admin? Eric Walker? Apollo?

    Also, not hard to change plans from day 1-2 to week 2. Especially since people weren't strong enough to do it efficiently.
    The only person I can see incriminating in this whole situation is POSSIBLY the person who told people that walking nl soulstones wasnt possible. Even then it could have just been them assuming it wasnt possible. And with that being said, If you found a way to profit easily and told me it didnt work nothing would be done to you even though we are friends at this point and morality would lean towards helping your friends out. Im not saying you've done this I just dont see the need to get all up in arms too much about it. I personally do feel that staff should be expected to be more generous and honest than the regular player base but honestly they are just regular players with a few more responsibilities than the regular players so if you chose to trust a player who probably knows less than you about d2, that seems like you made a bad decision. Sorry chef you know I love ya man. Im pissed at myself for not joining in on this cuz i know how anni walks work and should have done it. So next time lets jsut ask alex or andy if something is possible and get an accurate answer and problem solved
    Last edited by Bloop; 04-02-2017 at 06:14 AM.

  10. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    114
    Gold
    8.00
    Annihilus Account: Vorpvp

    I'll tell you the same as I told others Bloop, it was my first week or two when I was told this, at the end of last ladder. These were also people that helped me. I trusted them, and it was proven false. I'm pissed that I was lied to. And vav kept asking for the screenshot so I sent it. And sure, there's a difference between mods and admins here, but as a general rule staff is usually to be trusted but when a staff member lies about something it's kind of an issue in my book. Not saying he's the one who told me it wouldn't work, but he did flat out lie about not knowing about it.

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
footer