Quote Originally Posted by spdkllz View Post
Is there a button that makes getting said annis 15x timer longer in the game as well? Is that part of the code we are referring here?

Honestly, what I would expect is that, when you make something 15x times harder (and in this case it's easily quantifiable since getting same number of old soulstone vs new soulstone requries 1/15 materials and it takes hours to collect 3 sets, so its not 1min vs 15min thing, its much larger scale), I would expect you to block this feature for the transitional season. Just to be 'fair'. Not saying dclone walking and hunting is an exploit, I liked to do just that in Bnet. However, never was it the case that all of a sudden something I spent an hour collecting required me to spent 15 hours, and available for use from previous season for others.

I can only hope, for future, when you make big design changes like these, you take this into consideration the implications. From my personal view, if it took the same effort, it would not have mattered if anyone spent time last ladder or this ladder to achieve the same result. However, if you make it 15x more harder to achieve the SAME thing and still allow old method to be used for SOME people, then it causes unrest. And I think you can see where people are coming from. Most of us love this game, and that's why you are getting a lot of comments on the issue. If nobody cared, then it would be silence.

At the end of the day, it's your server, you can say i dont give a rats ass any day, but that's never a good way to run business, and especially if you want it to grow with new players. Just my 2c, you can add it to the pile of other 2cs, which are in abundance these days.
I highly recommend you search my recent posts and read everything I've said addressing this subject lately. Thanks for your concern.