Thread: Mephisto's Gold has been reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

I thought I might lean a little toward your case Gothix, but it's pretty hard to do so when I can't possibly see how or why Game would benefit by favoring Joe et. al over everyone else or at the very least being indifferent to how they exploit the game.

If it's so obvious, people would either be in pitch-forks and riot (which sort of looks like that's going on) or they'd say ok good luck getting someone to contribute to the server. In other words, it's self-defeating.

Still I definitely do think the exploitation inadvertently or not really mucks up the economy and usually for the worse for all other players, but there's not much you can do at some point when it comes to the economy here. That's why I didn't bother voting or making an opinion on the subscription thread, because I'm not convinced that will do really anything to "equal the playing field" by any stretch of the margin. People play longer than others, contribute more money than others, play smarter than others, or get inside tips than others (not going to elaborate on this nor put up with dissent that this doesn't go on). It ain't much different from the real-world.
    Last edited by vaudeville; 04-02-2017 at 09:24 AM.

User Tag List