Quote Originally Posted by Vorpvp View Post
https://images.discordapp.net/.eJwNy...721&height=543

There's the SS. Two of your admins were in on it and the 2nd lied about even knowing about it after Revan said, "I think it was you who told us that it couldn't"

@Game

Regardless of whether the agenda is there or not it seems to be there if you look at it on an outside perspective.

EDIT: Pinged Vav
Lol WHAT? This is the screenshot that is supposed to prove something? First off neither player is admins, or has anything to do with decisions made with the server such as Diablo Clone being a single game or server wide. That would be like me confirming Diablo 4 will be announced this year, and people actually taking it to heart. Secondly, this screenshot says day1-2 of the reset, the first serverwide walk was 2 weeks in. And again, a clan preparing for a serverwide walk is completely fine, infact im sure many groups of people have done it in the past seasons, telling their friends they're going to walk the whole server so they can make some games. Also when the "Sold to merchants" message starts appearing people had several minutes to start making their own games if they wanted, like I said it was 2 weeks in so people had plenty of hell characters. Everyone who was online that day got MINIMUM 1 free annihilus, it wasnt like they all flew to Joe. This would be one thing if it was two staff members abusing an actual exploit like a dupe or something, but you guys are trying to make something a crime that isn't a crime. I see no agenda here, this screenshot was really disappointing I really expected something more incriminating, especially the way Gothix acted like it would end the server.