Quote Originally Posted by DacFarren View Post
Oh hey look! Honesty. Imagine that. And you did in fact ban me from discord. The problem here isn't the amount of gold that Joe has amassed, it's the method for which he did so. Just because something is part of a games "code" doesn't make it right to do if it damages the economy and upsets the server as a whole. Duping is in the code. Are we allowed to do it? No. Rolling back games is in the code. Hey let's do that too! The biggest reason why people are upset is due to your (and Joe's) inability to accept blame and apologize for your actions. It's clear that the majority of the server is angry, and you do nothing but dodge and deflect and make excuses.
I did not ban you, you are NOT always right. When did this supposed ban happen? I do believe Discord shows all moderation logs, I will be glad to you show you once again you are wrong if you request it. Why don't YOU tell ME what am I supposed to do to "fix" what you're calling a problem? What would you have me do? If you were in my shoes right now, what should I be doing to fix all of these supposed problems that I am "deflecting"?

By the way, rolling back is not in the code lol, again you are talking about things you know nothing about. Rolling back happens because D2GS saves charfiles at an interval or at certain events, rolling back happens when there is a sudden crash and one of the save triggers do not happen. That is the exact opposite of "in the code". As for duping, there isn't a switch in the actual config that says "allow dupes". That would actually be an exploit, as it is taking advantage of actual events in the code causing an unintended result.