Quote Originally Posted by sleezy2 View Post
"We are fully dedicated to making this the best Diablo II server to play on by far, and we will focus building it around the most important part, the community"

"2. Scamming / theft / ruining the experience of other players is not allowed.
- Stealing, tricking, and taking advantage of others is completely unacceptable. We want to focus on making our community an enjoyable place, we will not tolerate ruining others experience here."

These quotes have been copied from your homepage. Seems to me that there is a issue with the community. All you keep doing is keep regurgitating the same response. People on here have come to expect fair play on here. You changed the rules on standards, so that it was harder to farm!!!! Why change it, if ypu were going to let prior season exploit it??? Regardless if you think its fair, alot of people you "value" dont. Its good to know where the community stands when you are making money.
You're really starting to get on my nerves, how about instead of spewing crap, you answer me this. I will ask you the same thing I asked gothix. What are you WANTING me to do? What exactly are you requesting of me right now?