Thread: few small suggestions

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

2) I'm iffy on that only just because I've heard there will be another Barbarian helmet and also there's the consideration that it should be easier to find the corrupted shako in the next patch which I assume will pretty make Korlic obsolete for all intensive purposes. I do support what you said though since that was the same experience I had early on in pits. It's pretty annoying to have the curse and have to constantly recast it over and over again with that helmet when dealing with mobs (and yes this was before obtaining the barbarian prime which again also defeat the purpose of having the helmet to some extent).

3) Also yes, I think some of those builds are getting adjustments real soon in addition to an additional item that will help them (lightning builds from what I heard). I think we'll have to wait further for other marks for cold and lightning builds to be just as viable to other builds that benefited from the items from marks and the black soulstone. Lastly, there's also the chance of getting sanctuary's balance in the next patch, so I wouldn't fret too much for those builds.

Poison builds, however, seemed to be screwed and not just against Mythic bosses. The poison length damage is just a real pisser (been that way as far as I'm concerned since the last ladder at least for the poison necromancer contrary to what everyone else says). So far as I've heard, these builds aren't even good when fully geared and chanted and even then how much you want to bet most players will just use another build? Not exactly a sign of endorsement.
    Last edited by vaudeville; 04-11-2017 at 05:06 PM.

User Tag List