1. Make critical strike and deadly strike into the same thing if they aren't already. The separate multipliers means that you need 100% of either to get to 100% instead of just adding them up.

2. Increase the spell range of decrepify. Even at level 10 with Korlics Honor its range is a mere 4 yards. That makes it basically unusable vs packs since you need to cast it like 5 times just to hit everything. Drastically increasing the range of curses in general would be a great QoL change unless curses draw monster aggro. In that case, just a small increase to the range of low-range spells like decrepify would be fine.

3. I suspect this is already happening, but touch up some of the classes/specs that were most effected by the monster HP increase. I don't have any direct experience to go off of here. But I have heard poison necro, cold sorc, light java, and light sorc mentioned as candidates for adjustment. I'm sure there are others out there as well. Assuming there weren't too many changes from last ladder, lightning fury, nova, poison maelstrom, and frozen orb should all be much weaker with the monster hp buff. Nova especially seems like its in a sad spot. It's like warcry with 1/4 of the damage and no stun.

Thanks in advance