Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tornado druid 5.0 [ Video ]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Norp

Quote Originally Posted by Scorchz View Post
    Strange , my caster set is fully facet to , and fm does more , you have A special druid!

Beside , you have almost 8k more then me ? Onlything messing is nado anni , witch doesnt give 8k,

Id be interested in seing a screenshot of your damage without an enchantress , cuz it seems caster set does wayyyy less dans fm with xeph and dual soj
    will get you a ss later on

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

Quote Originally Posted by norp View Post
    will get you a ss later on

Aight ! Thx !

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

I know the topic is on Cold Druids, but lmk if you want to run crucible savior. I think I can manage with either my bowzon or Necro. Hit me up in discord (more convenient for me).

Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

So Sss'haa's ranged attack (eviscerate - its procs on the sword he drops) was buffed fairly significantly at some point recently. I think it was in 5.0. But I don't think it was listed. That's what's causing the oneshots. You need to stack a lot or %DR (probably at least 75 or so, remember that he has 35 physical pierce) to reasonably expect to survive it. But there is a trick you can use to avoid it. He almost never uses it in melee range. So if you can get him to teleport on you or one of your spawns, you will be much safer. A paladin using Akarat's legacy with its holy freeze aura can do this quite easily. You just run behind the house near him. Then the aura pulse causes him to teleport onto you and you just hack away. That's the easiest way to deal with him. I can upload a video on this technique if anyone is interested.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

easy calculation:

Full ctulhu set (perf stat) : 21 skills, 40% dmg, 50% pierce, 50% evade, 500hp, immune curse, lot of fhr/fcr/frw, 15% magic/phys resist, 30 all stats, 25% vita , 500 laek, 6 sockets
    fm + emblem + sojs + xeph (perf stat) : 12 skills, 110% dmg, 50 pierce, 5max resist, 15% light absorb, small amount of fcr/fhr, revives, 5 sockets

Fm is good only because it provides revives, thats usefull on lvl 14 crucible lvl, but overall ctulhu set wins hands down
    Last edited by Lampogriz; 04-05-2017 at 12:15 PM.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    easy calculation:

Full ctulhu set (perf stat) : 21 skills, 40% dmg, 50% pierce, 50% evade, 500hp, immune curse, lot of fhr/fcr/frw, 15% magic/phys resist, 30 all stats, 25% vita , 500 laek, 6 sockets
    fm + emblem + sojs + xeph (perf stat) : 12 skills, 110% dmg, 50 pierce, 5max resist, 15% light absorb, small amount of fcr/fhr, revives, 5 sockets

Fm is good only because it provides revives, thats usefull on lvl 14 crucible lvl, but overall ctulhu set wins hands down
    But skills doesnt give much dmg compare to ele% , exemple Belial book didn't even give 1k dps to my nados

Edit : not trying to argue , cuz if caster set is better , ill just swap to it , but fm seems to do more nonetheless

Gold

Did the test , the caster set do does a little but more damage ! i was playing it wrong ! sorry for the little argument !

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

It happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorchz View Post
    Did the test , the caster set do does a little but more damage ! i was playing it wrong ! sorry for the little argument !
    I feel like Tornado is very close to the right spot, I will be increasing its damage synergy very slightly in 5.1, this should put it where it needs to be.

Gold

Awesome !

User Tag List