Thread: Tornado druid 5.0 [ Video ]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

I haven't played nado druid this ladder at all. But I played it last ladder. You gear is excellent of course. There is one thing you are missing though that would help a ton: an enchant sorc. That was a big reason why nado druids were so unbalanced last ladder. You could just stack pierce and tank stats and make up the damage with 100%+ elemental damage from enchant. With as well geared as you are, you should be able to get up to 40k with a good chantress.

You killed the chimera in about 20 seconds. Unfortunately, I don't have a good frame of reference to evaluate this precisely. That is, I don't know how fast a similarly well-geared guided arrow zon or warcry barb for example would take down the chimera. Without that precise frame of reference, the following is just pure speculation.

I suspect its true that there are a fair number of builds right now that just aren't up to par with the very top tier builds and could use a few buffs. It's great that we are increasing/removing the damage cap. But it seems that - based on my admittedly perspective - that the same effort that went into increasing/removing the damage cap should be brought into bringing other specs up to the same level as the specs that are literally breaking the game. This most recent patch did a lot to make additional specs viable, especially in comparison to last ladder. So props to you Game and everyone helped get ready for that. But there still is a lot of potential to make even more specs up to that same level as the specs breaking the damage cap. My main example for this - even though I'm not a huge fan of this type of build personally - is nova. It basically does the same thing as warcry except it has 1/4 the damage and no stun. It could stand to be drastically buffed in my opinion. Speaking for my own self-interest, I would love if nado druids were stronger. I have a frostmourne I can't sell and nado druids are basically the only spec that uses it. So buff nado druids and make me rich please.
    Last edited by rrra; 04-04-2017 at 07:38 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: tears

100% agree with you scorch. I think the last nerf to tornado was a bit too much its pretty shit now. I think the nerfs have been blown way out of proportion. It's not like tornado is a skill u can just sit back with and kill everything like guided arrow. You have to be right up on their shit to do full damage and it's not like you're leeching life with tornado. Tornado has definitely been overly nerfed to garbage, which sucks to see because i've been building one myself, but seeing this makes me pretty hesitant to continue :/

User Tag List