Thread: upgrade able uniuqes

Gold
    Annihilus Account: jurat

upgrade able uniuqes

so ive had this idea to bring back the feel of the oldschool d2. remember the days when youd be trying to make a 200fcr sorc and had magefist but they lacked defence. you could just up them to the next tier item. same with chancies and hoz and whatever else others may have upped. well my idea is to bring a few items like that to this server. of course they would have to be rarer than there counterparts like how this templars and tyreals thing is. but id think it would be nice to go around looking for a pair of gloves with some really nice stats but of course need to be upped to be worth while for example.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Icehammer

You can upgrade armors and weapons with scrolls from gold vendor.
    I never used it in armor stuff, but surely they works with weapons.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: jurat

im talking about having NEW items being lower teir items. like normal gloves that can be upped to exceptional. instead of making all these new items in their elite tier verions why not have a couple new normal tier items that can be upped. example would be elf slippers idk if they are uppable but i know they have a really shitty base tier items. their boots and thats it not even whyrmhyde boots.

User Tag List