As we all know, farming puzzles in a pain in the butt and a huge topic in the community. Inconsistency and RNG of it makes it an obnoxious experience, at least for me.

What I want to recommend is to have pieces of puzzles. This system can work in a few ways:

A) Have a specific route for specific pieces of puzzle. For example to get the Mark of Sin, you need to get pieces from each Diablo variants available in game. 1/1 for Omega, 1/10 for Old Diablo and 1/30 for Vanilla Diablo for example.

B) Have a way higher drop rate version of a single puzzle as pieces. When you cube a certain amount of them, cube to get a whole puzzle to unlock the content. This way allows world puzzles like Trag'Oul to be available as well, since they have no specific location(s) to farm.

"What would this do in our lives?" is the big question here. To have less RNG reliable drops would allow a person to farm specific marks with much less frustration. They would make great currencies as only things we have currency-wise are HR's and maybe divine gems. Also people can farm in split games to get pieces and combine them which would make having a group a benefit.

I'd really appreciate your thoughts and feedback on this subject, because most of the people I am in touch are complaining about how marks are purely RNG based and very unpleasant to farm.