Thread: lets talk about puzzles bosses

Gold
    Annihilus Account: jurat

lets talk about puzzles bosses

Ok so this isnt going where most thinks it is going. as of 5.0 alot of bosses became mythical bosses which have this heal every so often(sometime i question if it works on certain bosses tho.) so you cant cheese your way through with say last season suicide psn necro. this thread is about which classes can take on which bosses with either decently geared chars 75-150 pierce or completely end gamed geared chars. 150+ pierce and what element is best to go at the boss with if your going to do it with decent gear. for anyone that has done cthulu, azmodan, belial, etc please post your experiences. Thank you!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: eagle

i assume u want to solo these bosses. if thats the case, i think phy ww barb is a good choice to kick off cus u dont need items from puzzle or mark to make it work.
    With this build, u will have 8k life and 40k dmg without jewels and assuming u have neo, anni etc.
    -phy cthulu set (-50)
    -crown skeleton king (-20)
    -titan grip (-15)
    -relic (-20)
    -death advance (-15)
    -arkaine (-25 and armor penetration)
    u need 200+ pierce to kill effective and u probably wont find those items in perfect stat either so throw in* -phy jewels if needed.
    the good thing about this build is that all items are farmable and u dont need to play like a robot to kill the same boss repeatedly in hoping that they would drop a mark

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by vincec View Post
    i assume u want to solo these bosses. if thats the case, i think phy ww barb is a good choice to kick off cus u dont need items from puzzle or mark to make it work.
    With this build, u will have 8k life and 40k dmg without jewels and assuming u have neo, anni etc.
    -phy cthulu set (-50)
    -crown skeleton king (-20)
    -titan grip (-15)
    -relic (-20)
    -death advance (-15)
    -arkaine (-25 and armor penetration)
    u need 200+ pierce to kill effective and u probably wont find those items in perfect stat either so throw in* -phy jewels if needed.
    the good thing about this build is that all items are farmable and u dont need to play like a robot to kill the same boss repeatedly in hoping that they would drop a mark
    well yes and no. im just looking on info on the bosses like say im playing java with about 130 peirce. what bosses would she be able to handle or if im playing summon necro with tragset and deaths fervor with -phys res rings and ammy which ones can he do effectively. of course they wont be able to handle everything with decent gear which is why im trying to see what can do what haha. but you say this barb is good for doing them all? what would you suggest in the mean time till im able to farm all that because mappo is kinda the hard one to kill if phys and relic, titans and wrath are very hard to come by atm. also im trying to see what type of dmg each one does so i can build around that (diablos fire for example)

essentially what element is best to go at which boss if youre not fully geared. also i know some builds do have problems if they are fully geared too. but you saying barb is good confirms he doesnt have problems with them.
    Last edited by jurat; 05-15-2017 at 03:24 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: eagle

light java is only effective on farming dreamland bosses except eye(correct me if im wrong), and with trag set, u will able to farm a5 pits with summons, and they often drop wf, arkine, and relic etc.
    atm, i think phy build is the cheapest to challenge end game bosses. all other builds require puzzle, mark, and lvl20 cruci items to become effective which is much harder

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by vincec View Post
    light java is only effective on farming dreamland bosses except eye(correct me if im wrong), and with trag set, u will able to farm a5 pits with summons, and they often drop wf, arkine, and relic etc.
    atm, i think phy build is the cheapest to challenge end game bosses. all other builds require puzzle, mark, and lvl20 cruci items to become effective which is much harder
    eye is doable with java but not with cheap gear and kinda not worth it untill you get geared., also ifrit in a3 is doable but you need max res and som sorb to be able to do it effectively. trag necro is more effectve atm than my bowa with 130+peirce at doing dl pl and lk havent tried worldstone yet as my zon couldnt but i have no doubt he will be able to do it. hes slower at pits tho. but he can also kill ifrit and diablos faster than zon. and lvl 20 cruci items arnt very expensive on the market either so i consider them decent gear even tho their stats are amazing. and i dont think elemental stuff is very expensive either due to not many people trying them out, which would make them cheaper to do this kinda stuff or am i missing something?

User Tag List