Thread: My first character on realm, what should I make to solo

Gold
    Annihilus Account: D3ad

My first character on realm, what should I make to solo

building my first character on annhilous and wonder what I should make first for mfing gear for other characters and what should I look for

Sorc then Zon from what all I've seen.
    work towards Tal Set then build a bowazon or war cry barb to get going with cows

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Welcome to the server, i also suggest tal sorc or mavina zon ( bow ) or even a summoner ( necro ), great classes to start with! Enjoy ur time here!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: jurat

summoner necro and a bowa. the reason im saying this is because the necro will have summons which are really helpful for inferno areas or the new bosses you will see.trag set is easy to come by and to get a necro started you can easily find rings and ammys with - enemy phys res and maybe use a deaths cleaver until you can find other stuff. the bow zon isnt as good as necro starting out but get yourself a gaurdian angel armor and a rising sun ammy a decent bow(deadeye/faith/unique crusader bow) with decent arrows(-30phys res) some rare jewelry with -phys res and make sure your res hit 90 and you should be able to farm time rift diablo and the ifrit in act 3 travancles dimensional rift as well as dreamlands bosses using the moat trick you would use when killing meph with a weak sorc

User Tag List