I think we can all agree that any characters capable of doing floors 10 and above go through the first 9 blindfolded.

With the addition of a 17th floor coming next patch, I feel some sort of item should drop from Uldasian which allows one to skip the first ~10 floors. (Something similar to how you get to Cthulu perhaps, but with infinite charges). and simply knock the timer down to 20min rather than 30 if you go in this way. It's not as bad now, but I'm sure the 17th floor will become a popular farm location making this a more relevant issue.

The positives of this is that one doesn't have to go through this boring 10min time dump to get there (it literally feels like just having to AFK for 10min before you can go do the thing you want to do), and can get straight into doing what they are geared for. Another (and quite franky the main reason) is that this aleviates some of the frustration with disconnecting at the higher floors, the amount of time I've wasted disconnecting on the ~15th floor has made the crucible go from being something that should be fun to feeling like a chore. While if I had only lost 5min doing this it wouldn't be so bad.

Now, I'm sure many will say "well this will just mean that nobody plays the first 10 floors" and my response to that is, if the only reason people are doing it is because they have to do it then should it even be there in the first place?

I love the notion of the crucible, and having more reward the further you get through but being forced to go through floors in which you both simply cannot die and have 0 reward feels redundant and along with the previously mentioned frustrating disconnect issue related to it I feel this change would lead to less frustrating and more enjoyable gameplay.