View Poll Results: Which content release cycle would you prefer?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5.1 ASAP, push ladder reset to mid October.

9 23.08%
  • Cancel 5.1 release, wait a little longer for 6.0 / ladder reset / Halloween content all at once.

30 76.92%

Thread: Poll: Ladder Reset and Patch 5.1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: shinryu

Hello, I'm from Brazil and I do not know how to speak English very well so I'll be using google translator, maybe this comment is a little out of coherence.
    In my opinion it would be better to launch the 5.1 patch to '' fill '' the server and after a while launch the 6.0 patch that you are working on.
    I also believe you would have more time to work on the 6.0 patch because the 5.1 patch is stuffed with new stuff and it would take more time for the players to "get" because they already have all the items in the game / made all runs of the patch.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: gofret

Quote Originally Posted by shinryu View Post
    Hello, I'm from Brazil and I do not know how to speak English very well so I'll be using google translator, maybe this comment is a little out of coherence.
    In my opinion it would be better to launch the 5.1 patch to '' fill '' the server and after a while launch the 6.0 patch that you are working on.
    I also believe you would have more time to work on the 6.0 patch because the 5.1 patch is stuffed with new stuff and it would take more time for the players to "get" because they already have all the items in the game / made all runs of the patch.
    This guy gets it, its all about keeping game fresh with new content and ladder reset.

Keep the hype up with patch 5.1 asap, let the hype ride, and get another wave of players back with ladder reset /patch 6.0. Keep the game fresh. It's just my 2c of course and that guy's 2c, so that's a total of 4 cents.

User Tag List