Thread: shield throw barb / 4fps werebear

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Rizzen

shield throw barb / 4fps werebear

Do I Need to put in 20 to the weapon mastery? does this improve the damage? How is the damage calculated? weapon or shield damage?

I just find that BO>Berserker syn.
    I skilled:
    20 shield throw
    20 shield mastery
    1 in each of the masterys
    20 bo
    20 shout
    rest bersker

but probably it was a mistake and i should have put nothing in bersk and 20 in weapon mastery.

Werebear I found the unique phaseblade azure-something. So I put in 2 jewels with +ias and 2 shaels to reach 4 fps.

20 werebear
    20 lyk
    20 pounce
    1 Spirit for extra life

any idea for restpoints? or is this build to weak? it's at least fun but somewhat a class Canon..

Thank you for your help

Rizzen

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzen View Post
    Do I Need to put in 20 to the weapon mastery? does this improve the damage? How is the damage calculated? weapon or shield damage?

I just find that BO>Berserker syn.
    I skilled:
    20 shield throw
    20 shield mastery
    1 in each of the masterys
    20 bo
    20 shout
    rest bersker

but probably it was a mistake and i should have put nothing in bersk and 20 in weapon mastery.

Werebear I found the unique phaseblade azure-something. So I put in 2 jewels with +ias and 2 shaels to reach 4 fps.

20 werebear
    20 lyk
    20 pounce
    1 Spirit for extra life

any idea for restpoints? or is this build to weak? it's at least fun but somewhat a class Canon..

Thank you for your help

Rizzen
    Very interesting build! I can tell you Shield Throw scales from weapon damage, so weapon mastery will infact increase its damage.

User Tag List