Thread: Vengeance Build Needed

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Smokk

Vengeance Build Needed

Hi,

anyone have a viable Vengeance Build? With Skills an Equip hints? That would be awesome )

Thx Smokk

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Subxeno

I would like one too, anyone?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Fitsu

the build itself is pretty straight forward.

Max Vengeance & Blessed Hammer. Atm Lightning is garbage so it's not even worth putting points into FoH but hopefully this'll be buffed (and maybe magic nerfed to compensate). 1 Point in Searing Light, good to pop 1 point in other useful auras like Vigor. Hard points into elemental resist aura (2 hard points = 1 maxi res) to get 95 all res. Enough Dex to get max block (75%), enough str for gear and everything else in Vita.

Try to get a source of burst of speed (Treads are the easiest for this, Warshrike works to) because hitting IAS cap is very important. Use http://diablo3.ingame.de/diablo-2/ca...schwindigkeit/ to work out ure IAS breakpoints, use Assassin using standard attack to test breakpoints with burst of speed. Consider using fanta aura if you're struggling to hit IAS BP, but burst of speed should be enough. With a lv 15 burst of speed and 10% IAS I can hit breakpoint with Khalims hope, which has no IAS on it.. So it's not hard to get.

Outside of that, rest of the points can go into Holy Shield/Defiance. Defiance aura is pretty nice, given that armor helps a lot... I use vigor a lot to especially vs teleporting enemies as vigor + burst of speed = crazy movement speed.

The gear is pretty straight forward, you're just looking for as much magic dmg/pierce & all skills as you can get along with keeping 95 AR and anywhere you can get phys resist. Reaper crafted gear is good for this, currently +magic skills doesn't add to vengance but +lightning does. Leroics folly is super helpful because it provides summons, which help immensely with the fact veng is so squishy.

The playstyle is more or less keep searing light up 100% of the time (this both reduces the chance enemy melee attacks will hit you and lowers enemies magic res), and whack em with veng. But the weakness to paladin is two fold, one you are squishy as hell (a lot of stuff can and will 1 shot you) and you have 0 regen (no lifesteal etc. Like every other melee). You overcome this by smart positioning, in order to reduce the amount your hit as much as possible and full rejuv potions (I literally wouldn't kill half the stuff I do without these). This is harder to explain, and pretty much just needs you to play it and practice. Some bosses need summons, while on others summons make it harder. Some you need to stand at a certain spot, others u need to approach a certain way or use teleport and a few is just a pure RNG game.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Subxeno

Thanks very much for the guide!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Lightening damage still sucks even after the fix?

User Tag List