allow tps in trial maps. problem solved. lvling 95 chars is not a hard thing but is surely time consuming. swapping gear is the frustrating part for me. i am okay with trials and i'd like to see how ultima being farm-able is going to change that lvling meta 1st.

for other places to farm:

- skulls are buhashudgwehnufsdauhgjerngoıqwefddsaf for a solo player, but i can understand why even though i hate it

- ff8 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dl because of better items, tpable locations and skulls

- dreamlands needs a skull kind of item to upgrade the items that drop from DL to scale. drop rates can be the same as skulls but if you get 1 of each from bosses u can upg a dreamland specific loot mb.

- map levels are fine and encourages people (or make them bitch like me) to focus on herd clearing builds. i like them in general but dropping the actual maps is cancer. i dont wanna do cows anymore thanks.

- a5 pits and a2/a3/a5 special levels (icy cellar etc) are very underwhelming due the bug we had at ladder's start and... ff8? they'd get better and drop maps maybe so people who are sleeping while farmin cows can do those levels to farm