Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: revert d2pk to 2009 patch

  1. #21
    Founder Game's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,226
    Gold
    65,986.00
    Annihilus Account: Game

    Quote Originally Posted by WsGD View Post
    well shit.... as long as everything is the same as the old days then perfect

    maybe if the majority of fpkers want wiz gloves gone we can ban them. they were never there during the prime days. lot of retarded builds

    i have really good ping on the server 63..
    If anything you can just agree to not use them in your specific duel games with your group of pvpers. I won't be removing them completely though I am afraid, sorry :/. You'll just have to be gentlemen and agree to not use them. Unforunately it will not work on a Mac unless you use Bootcamp and install Windows.

  2. #22
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    33
    Gold
    360.00
    Annihilus Account: WsGD

    Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    If anything you can just agree to not use them in your specific duel games with your group of pvpers. I won't be removing them completely though I am afraid, sorry :/. You'll just have to be gentlemen and agree to not use them. Unforunately it will not work on a Mac unless you use Bootcamp and install Windows.
    alright

    have had 4 people pm me on jsp in the past 3 hours

    good thing they can dl and make their chars now , i told them it will be fixed and working next week

  3. #23
    Founder Game's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,226
    Gold
    65,986.00
    Annihilus Account: Game

    Quote Originally Posted by WsGD View Post
    alright

    have had 4 people pm me on jsp in the past 3 hours

    good thing they can dl and make their chars now , i told them it will be fixed and working next week
    Sounds good!

  4. #24
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    33
    Gold
    360.00
    Annihilus Account: WsGD

    Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Sounds good!
    lots of ppl making chars. looks like d2pk will be back.

    is there nvs still?

  5. #25
    Founder Game's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,226
    Gold
    65,986.00
    Annihilus Account: Game

    Quote Originally Posted by WsGD View Post
    lots of ppl making chars. looks like d2pk will be back.

    is there nvs still?
    There are nvs, yes

  6. #26
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    33
    Gold
    360.00
    Annihilus Account: WsGD

    Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    There are nvs, yes
    if i bring / advertise your realm and get a lot of people here, u should let me advertise an nv so others who join will see it and donate for some nvs ^.^

    ive made 3 jsps announcing d2pk so hopefully it will convert everyone

    good server , no reason to play east..... just hoping people can agree on wiz gloves to ban them in fpk

    marvels fpk rules http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?...5220#post75220

    omggg in single player checking out nvs....that alone would make ppl want to stay

    im all nostalgic with them

    what about old school sets / cow bow ... those were dope

    im wanting a couple of nvs badddd. i swear people would stay just for those and play tournaments

    red glow/small shock/ancients/vav es

    wish the dyes worked offline
    Last edited by WsGD; 11-18-2017 at 09:20 AM.

  7. #27
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    33
    Gold
    360.00
    Annihilus Account: WsGD

    Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    There are nvs, yes
    does my forum gold link to d2pk?

  8. #28
    Founder Game's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,226
    Gold
    65,986.00
    Annihilus Account: Game

    Quote Originally Posted by WsGD View Post
    does my forum gold link to d2pk?
    Yes, it will.

  9. #29
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7
    Gold
    0.00
    Annihilus Account: Rivals.

    cant wait

  10. #30
    New Member LOLRagezzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    7
    Gold
    0.00
    Annihilus Account: spookyscary

    Quote Originally Posted by fool View Post
    cant wait
    same here ^_^
    Looking for Amapk'ers!

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
footer