Thread: Insatiability of the new patch wounded my characters very badly

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Fitsu

I mean, don't drop stuff to xfer... Anything i'm not willing to lose I xfer via trade.

Especially don't drop stuff to xfer during a time when you know the server is unstable.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: knightxlife

Obviously I am now very put off from transfers. I have noticed a large amount of players are running more than one account on more than one PC at the same time. this gives them a massive advantage over any one that does not. I transfer items I do not mind losing normally, like gems, Runs and other mat's. The item that I lost was being kept especially for my current character build. I am a new player that is trying to catch up with the vastly more experienced in all things, Especially equipment. This is a lose I could not afford and now I need to replace it. This is even harder when every time I attempt trade I only come across rude people telling me every thing I own in crap. I lost the only half decent Item I had to a disconnection. As I said a new player who was unaware of the likely hood that the new patch would make the server so unstable. I believe I deserve A little more sympathy considering the massive power level difference. How am I going to replace this items under the current trade conditions?

User Tag List