Thread: 6.1 Minor Update 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: killemall2001

Hi Game, I have had continual problems with 6.1, both patches. I am not able to cube orbs or essences . Not a big deal but none of the monsters have their names anymore with the last patch. Not sure about the block issue mentioned in patch notes, but my Shield Barb does'nt do much against level 106 monsters that heal themselves. Dont know if it is just a weak char or I am suffering from the hit/block issue. Any ideas for a fix on my end?
    Last edited by Killemaul; 11-29-2017 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Killemaul View Post
    Hi Game, I have had continual problems with 6.1, both patches. I am not able to cube orbs or essences . Not a big deal but none of the monsters have their names anymore with the last patch. Not sure about the block issue mentioned in patch notes, but my Shield Barb does'nt do much against level 106 monsters that heal themselves. Dont know if it is just a weak char or I am suffering from the hit/block issue. Any ideas for a fix on my end?
    As mentioned in the patch notes, you right-click all orbs and essences to use them now, not cube (Except for Orb of Alchemy). Monsters not having their names is weird, I believe someone else had that issue because they used D2SE to install other D2 Mods, I would just try a full reinstall. Shield Barb should be fine, if you're weak against high level monsters you likely just lack damage or physical pierce. Many monsters such as the ones with purple names heal themselves every several seconds so you have to have more damage than they have heal, this is to prevent "cheese" mechanics early on.

User Tag List