Quote Originally Posted by shadowblack View Post
24 hours waiting to go kill in the doorway lvl 95 and when you enter it intervenes and you lose the entrance if it is the event to donate you forgot to put it in the notes of the patch, and when you manage to kill some drops 1 of 50 times that you go to the amount of user there is little drop.
The Santa system is very friendly I think... you can run into the pages while playing the game normally, without specifically farming for Santa stuff. Making systems where you have to farm the same monster over and over is the quickest way to burn someone out. Being able to do all sorts of content and happen to come across all of the pages for you to go do Santa and get guaranteed a Wrapped Gift is much better than last year burning yourself out killing Santa 50-100 times to get a Wrapped Gift.

Same for the Nephalem Trials, people can atleast see the Trial Bosses and get to experience them and get a chance for decent loot OR the exclusive items, as opposed to last ladder where you have a very, very small chance of seeing all of the bosses once a ladder. I get people will always complain, but I cannot believe people are complaining about these things specifically!

Quote Originally Posted by semtex22 View Post
the replenish quantity on arrows is not working
Yep, we're aware of this, definitely looking into it. Thanks for the report!