Quote Originally Posted by rrra View Post
Actually the drop rates in there have completely changed. Santa only drops a wrapped gift. That wrapped gift can contain one of 12 items.

1. Xer Rune
2. Santa's Letter Opener
3. Rudolphs Nose
4. North Pole Marker
5. Elf Slippers
6. Bag of fragments
7. Diablo's Soulstone
8. Temple Map (tier 5)
9. Worldstone map (tier 5)
10. Orange orb of Alchemy
11. Orange orb of transmog
12. Something else I don't recall

The Santa system is WAY easier than last time around. I think there were only like 5 Santa items found during the entire event last time around. I'm sure beat that within the first hour this time around. If anything, it may be too easy lol.
Actually i found 5 items last time santa was around. But i can kinda agree on certain aspects. Page drops were fine. Now its 2 every day(at least for me) im not trying to farm all day for a hr or trial token or even diablo soulstone and the orbs. Frag bag might be worth but its still around the 2 hr mark. Imo farming pages is not worth the effort when you have the possibilty of getting worthless items. Key farming goes alot faster than page farm and i can get prolly 3 annis a day if i tried. I honestly miss being able to enter game and kill santa hoping to get a wraped gift because you could still find items that may be worth it even if you dont get a gift. New system is just not fun tbh. Esp with corrupt orbs being a thing and trying to get a nice corrupt on these items seems impossible when pages barely drop. Hrs are no where near as rare as pages so when you get a hr from gift its just really dissapointing. Same with trial tokens and all the others i listed. Waste a whole day to get a hr or something of equal value really makes players say "well why am i doing this, whats the point of farming" but hey thats just me and im sure alot of others feel the same too