Thread: Annihilus 7.0, future plans, and what lies ahead

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Celebrant

I like the Players8 change a lot. However, are there any plans about addressing stash sizes or including pages of stashes?
    The thing that drives me crazy about this mod is that I have to load multiple characters and mule around. I'd like to be able to play a single character and not worry about loading more.

A currency system for the orbs/maps would be a good thing too, so it doesn't impact stash size at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrant View Post
    I like the Players8 change a lot. However, are there any plans about addressing stash sizes or including pages of stashes?
    The thing that drives me crazy about this mod is that I have to load multiple characters and mule around. I'd like to be able to play a single character and not worry about loading more.

A currency system for the orbs/maps would be a good thing too, so it doesn't impact stash size at all.
    We have some stuff we're working on around this area, we just weren't too confident in saying we'd absolutely have it ready by then, so I left it out. Stay tuned!

User Tag List