I read no argument there so you don't need to feel sorry.
All the devs coming here to stifle the case is making me laugh actually.

I have met few people getting really critical with my work. Most of the time you get flattering or indifference. One day someone got an old painting of mine and expressed to me that he thought my old work was more interesting than the new one. I first got hurts then i checked with him what he actually liked in my old paintings. I had to admit my new ones were missing some nice free touches and contrasts that old ones used to have.

"You can cherry pick people who agree with you" . Maybe i would. But all you guys comes here to make me feel bad about my critics. Doesn't really give the feeling for who open this thread that this is a friendly discussion.

It's not because i like to play old annihilus over your new mod that you should cry. Quite the opposite. This should be a reminder of where all that work comes from and what was fucking good back there.

What's the point to have a Legacy Server if you guys doesn't sustain it a minimum? No need to add more content. Just few upgrades. Buff here, nerf there and reset. Easy. (I know it's not easy, that's why i think old community could help).

I'll go check on that inventory screen glitch now.
Paz. Abraços.