Thread: Party Screen Suggestion

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Diablo

Smile Party Screen Suggestion

First of all I want to start by saying that I really like the new party window. The observe feature is nice plus we can see the fps and ping too. The only thing missing is a player location string. Having the location of each player right next to their names would make it easier for everyone to check where a certain player is just by looking at the party screen.

Also on another note. Akara and the other similar merchants don't sell keys. Is this intended?
    God is dead.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: FromTheRez
    Annihilus Account: FromTheRez

If you hover your mouse above the character icon,, their location is displayed!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Diablo

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheRez View Post
    If you hover your mouse above the character icon,, their location is displayed!
    Didn't know that lol thanks for the info
    God is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    First of all I want to start by saying that I really like the new party window. The observe feature is nice plus we can see the fps and ping too. The only thing missing is a player location string. Having the location of each player right next to their names would make it easier for everyone to check where a certain player is just by looking at the party screen.

Also on another note. Akara and the other similar merchants don't sell keys. Is this intended?
    I admit that location of it is a little hidden being you have to mouse over the character portrait, but room is a littled limited! Sorry about that. As for the current key situation, there was a small bug where shift-clicking to buy keys would actually spend 12 Gold, so I removed from them vendor. Starting in next patch (1.02) all new characters will start with a stack of keys capped at 500, same with any Keys that monsters drop in the future. Thanks for the suggestion!

User Tag List