Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gold Policy + Any reason to play on the server?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: tangar

Yep, repair is free Gamblin is FREE too actually! Think about it - you earn 25 gold each time you visit this nice forum. 25 gold its 12 gambling attempts - more then enough. You would find equal amount of gold at battlenet for ~hour of gaming. And here its FREE every day, just visit forum. And also there is option to vote for the server for more gold. And its not useless - more players would come to the server from voting - so you are helping server with this voting and receive good reward!

Also its good idea for people who cant play much to spend some $ for runes. It won't make difference for you (try go NM and Hell - there are loads of runes). Donations helps to buy hosting, which is QUITE expensive I say. And admin has to pay for it from his pocket. If someone buying gold for $ - It's really great because its give us opportunity to play at this server.

Its simply to say that its very good system. I enjoy playing at Annihilus. Can't wait till bugfuxes would be finished.
    Last edited by tangar; 03-07-2015 at 03:18 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Ares

Actualy i have only gotten 30 gold from voting and i vote almost everyday, they should fix that.

Love all the features, just needs crash fixes and it's golden.
    Keep up the good work.

User Tag List