Thread: Greetings!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Profanity

Greetings!

Hello all,

I've been playing d2 for a very very long time on USWest. In about 2011 I switched to Median XL (then MXLU etc.) but I find all of that to be very obfuscating and time-consuming without any real PvP! Anyways, I hope to meet all of you in-game. I'll be doing my first play-through with a Summoning Necromancer if anybody would like to join!

<3

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

Welcome to the realm! We certainly have pvp here! We had an Ironman tournament yesterday, and will continue to have them on a weekly basis. If you need anything at all, just add me on realm and I'll help you out. I've even got some good starter summoner gear you could have.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: RoyaleX

yea im also available to help in any area that is need of help don't forget to vote daily for your 60 gold, youll be needing it Gl and have fun and welcome to the community
    *RoyaleX
    New here but if you need some help and im able to do I will gladly do so.

Welcome to Annihilus! Let us know if you need any help! We're setting up a wiki page now with all of the new item changes so it'll be easy for you to find your way around

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: FromTheRez
    Annihilus Account: FromTheRez

Welcome Profanity! I've played USWest since release (still active on Classic), plus many private realms including 3 different Median ones.. We may have a thing or two in common

Give a holler if you need a hand with anything. I'm not ingame much anymore thanks to work and a stupid first person shooter zombie apocalypse, but I check my PMs here daily!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Profanity

Wow, thanks for all of the responses, guys. This is quite a wonderful first impression of the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Profanity View Post
    Wow, thanks for all of the responses, guys. This is quite a wonderful first impression of the community.
    Our pleasure Hope you enjoy the server and stick around a while!

User Tag List