Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1.13 Patch Notes

Exclamation 1.13 Patch Notes

Hey guys! This update isn't too crazy, as it is more item-based than anything. But new items are definitely always fun and hopefully they more and more new build possibilities. The next update may take a little longer, but should have a lot more content than just items Here's a list of changes!

Annihilus 1.13 Changelog:

• Several existing Uniques have been changed / buffed, any existing items will be not affected. Here's a complete list of changed uniques:
    - Harlequin Crest
    - Nightwing's Veil
    - Tomb Reaver
    - Mara's Kaleidoscope
    - Buriza-do Kyanon
    - Azurewrath

• 2 new Uniques have been added. You can see them at their Wiki pages below:
    - King's Jewel of Blazing
    - Flavie's Bullseye

• 2 new Runes have been added. You can see them at their Wiki pages below:
    - Tor Rune
    - Xer Rune

• 2 new Runewords have been added. You can see them at their Wiki pages below:
    - Focus
    - Malevolent

• Added an Unlocked Infernal Chest to the Gold Vendor for 300 Gold. This chest does not require an Infernal Key to open, but will always spawn a random Weapon and 2 Armor types. It cannot spawn amulets, rings, and runes like the locked chests found in Hell Inferno.

• Diablo Clone has been re-enabled, and his strength has been increased. You now spawn him by selling Diablo's Soulstone, which is created by cubing 24 Standards of Heroes. He will only spawn in the game the Soulstone was sold in.

• Nightmare Inferno Monster levels have been slightly decreased, as they were dropping items that should be Hell only. (Looking at you, Merman's Sprocket.)

• Increased the chance of Unique / Set drops in Hell Inferno.

• Infernal Chests can now spawn Set Item armor types. (No weapons or jewelry yet, sorry!)

• Infernal Key price has been slightly lowered, down to 100 Gold.

That's it guys! I will be taking a small break, then working on the next big content patch, Annihilus 1.2.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: FromTheRez
    Annihilus Account: FromTheRez

Looks great!

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

Awesome!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

Hehe lol no more mermans from nm inferno)))
    But dude why didnt u change destruction runewrod meteor and blizz ctc? i told u several times about it, i cant use it in cows for example, mass meteors makes everything invisible

/e: Aldurs still sucks
    Last edited by Lampogriz; 04-04-2015 at 12:36 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

Awesome stuff.
    Could you consider adding other item types then armor with +1 tele? Like an amulet/ring/belt, this would allow cool builds with other runewords or armors instead of always have to go for either odium/eni as armor for so many chars.

Are the new runes cubeable? Are they more rare than Zod or medium runes (stats look like high end though)?

The Jewel is super cute ^.^ and thanks for the dclone rework that's awesome, uber gives you an extended journey now without the random aspect of it.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Charsi

cant sell Diablo's Soulstone ...do I have to sell it to s1 special? ...güüüv Anni T_T xD

Gold
    Annihilus Account: 5slicplaya

Soulstone unsellable bro. hot fix

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Nice content. Will be hunting soon!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: RoyaleX

is ths live?
    *RoyaleX
    New here but if you need some help and im able to do I will gladly do so.

Whoops, sorry about the Soulstone. Will hotfix today. Yep the new runes are Rune 34 and Rune 35, as shown in order on the Gold Vendor. I am actually not sure if I enabled 2 Zods to go up to Tor, I will hotfix that in today as well if it isn't already like that.

User Tag List