Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2.1 Patch Notes

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Forty

At work right now but I'm geeked about this patch! Can't wait to jump on, looks like I'll be getting very little sleep lol

Gold
    Annihilus Account: 5slicplaya

I have nothing to say except very impressed.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: randomonions
    Annihilus Account: RandomOnions

Hey man, I had SO MUCH to do the past months so I just put d2 on hold. Not that I have massive amounts of time now but I have more then I should have. I'll probably be returning the upcomming days Really good work man! i'm looking forward to get online!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Shishisenkou

Three words: I love you! Anxious to try this bad boy out!

Edit: A possible bug. If you have your inventory open, you can no longer drop an item that's in your hand. Also, is the waypoint GUI supposed to be off like it is now?
    Last edited by Shishisenkou; 06-02-2015 at 12:08 PM.

Retired Staff
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Indo

Also found you can get stuck behind stash by wp in a1. If too many tps are open in a1 they will start spawning in the area that is blocked off.

Quote Originally Posted by Shishisenkou View Post
    Three words: I love you! Anxious to try this bad boy out!

Edit: A possible bug. If you have your inventory open, you can no longer drop an item that's in your hand. Also, is the waypoint GUI supposed to be off like it is now?
    These are both issues when using lower res right now, we're looking into fixing both soon! Until then use a higher res and you'll have neither issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Indo View Post
    Also found you can get stuck behind stash by wp in a1. If too many tps are open in a1 they will start spawning in the area that is blocked off.
    Indeed, fixing both soon.

Quote Originally Posted by rattan View Post
    Hey man, I had SO MUCH to do the past months so I just put d2 on hold. Not that I have massive amounts of time now but I have more then I should have. I'll probably be returning the upcomming days Really good work man! i'm looking forward to get online!
    Welcome back rattan! Been a while, hope you have fun!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Crusade

Ahh of course I slept all day! So hyped to mess around after work tomorrow! Thanks tons and tons!!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

Can you put the Othuyeg glitch on your list, the one that occurs when you get cast IM curse and die from it? I've got to relog games each time and since he can't be stunned anymore, this happens very often.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    Can you put the Othuyeg glitch on your list, the one that occurs when you get cast IM curse and die from it? I've got to relog games each time and since he can't be stunned anymore, this happens very often.
    That glitch has been in diablo since the beginning of time, I don't think I have time to dig that deep. I may just replace Iron Maiden.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    That glitch has been in diablo since the beginning of time, I don't think I have time to dig that deep. I may just replace Iron Maiden.
    If it's not easy fixable yes please. Iron Maiden is a cool challenge for that boss, but not if this bug comes up every single time you die from it. Don't replace with LR though, that would be creepy

User Tag List