Quote Originally Posted by Dante View Post
WOOOOOOOOO

"Fixed a bug that allowed Dreamlands bosses to drop Annihilus and Hellfire Torch."

-> This was a bug? I thought it was a feature haha.

" Freezing Arrow's synergies have been modified / buffed."
" Exploding Arrow's Damage has been buffed and it's synergies modified / buffed."

-> Oh the new bow ama builds will like it

" Mercenaries have been drastically buffed. The following stats have been increased: HP, HP Per Level, AR, AR Per Level, Damage Per Level, Defense, Defense Per Level, Skill Levels, and chance to use Skills."

-> I'm super happy to see our suggestions reflecting here, as well as the additional spells you added!

"Frostmourne can now spawn in Infernal Chests."

-> Thanks really, it felt so pointless slaying all but Stitches, this is a good move. I wonder how this will work out with the 2 different unique Rune Swords.

"Dreamlands Bosses can no longer be knocked back or permanently stunned, making them require actual strategy. Their HP and damage has been lowered to balance this out."

Even if you did stunlock them, you died couple of times mostly. I hope they don't feel more frustrating to run now, but since you buffed drop rates, should be fair.

" Cthulhu has been enabled. Good luck!"
-> Is this part of R'lyeh or separate?

Can't wait to play it
Frostmourne is a Runeblade, not a Rune Sword Different items! Cthulhu's Lair entrance is in Dreamlands. Hope you have fun! There is a lot of content to do in this patch, people seem to love it so far.