Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ok Seriously. Game responod please.

Quote Originally Posted by InDL View Post
    I'm not just adding reasons Game. It s just a culmination of events that made me reach a breaking point. To answer your question I'm not really sure what else to put the glow on as I change items in every other slot depending on what I am doing. The charm idea seems pretty nice. I still think you should add to the description of the effects that they don't work on Eth gear.
    That would just make the description even more clunky.. it's not a big deal at all since you can pretty much put it on anything and it changes nothing. It doesn't feel worth making the description more clunky. Sorry it bothers you so much

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Bigdaddywes

indl, not to go against u or anything friend, but Game already does quite alot of work for this server bro. That being said he also has a personal life he should enjoy, and fix issues on server after that, but that is
    my own personal opinion. I think game does a very good job for our server and it does take a hell of alot of attention to detail and hard work to fix these kinds of bugs..please be understanding

User Tag List