Thread: Design a weapon or armor

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: 5slicplaya

This is an idea I've had playing on classic for the years i did. The caster rate is pointless as you need fcr and the CB and DS just limits u to cries. A very pretty idea tho. Unfortunately i think it would be dominated on a lot of builds, but it's a very very good start for a beautiful idea. I approve this message. Game please make this happen. It opens up builds for new things.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Elk[HC]8

Quote Originally Posted by slicplaya View Post
    This is an idea I've had playing on classic for the years i did. The caster rate is pointless as you need fcr and the CB and DS just limits u to cries. A very pretty idea tho. Unfortunately i think it would be dominated on a lot of builds, but it's a very very good start for a beautiful idea. I approve this message. Game please make this happen. It opens up builds for new things.
    i dont know of many classes that can smash big crowds in a small amount of time and still remain boss-killers with cb/ds ^^ (java/jabber zon with a ds/cb weapon on switch maybe), smiters are singletarget aswell, unless a hammer decides to switch (often used on bnet too)

i think a barb would be most suitable for inferno cows then if it had CB/DS aside from the cry ^^...thats why i left it to cries only (negativ cb/ds)

User Tag List