1. Name?
Matthew Gill

2. Age?
24 (21/12/1990)

3. Location?
UK, Northamptonshire

4. General Moderating Experience?
now this is where I stand out ^_^ , I used to live in South Africa, and over there I was on a Warcraft 3 DotA server for 7 years, and I developed a fascinating skill to catch map hackers,it went quiet in-depth on tracking click movements and game mechanics, but over a 9 month period I had 3 hackers banned every day. to the point a GM actually contacted me who was setting up a team to catch people hacking,cause the GMs them selves didn't know the mechanics worked quiet so well. I was placed in charge of a group of my self + 4 very good friends who I trained to track hackers, and we had GM rights to edit accounts (so we could make fake names/levels to join players and literally stalk suspected hackers.) the project worked really well, and after 6 months, the whole team was made admins.

Following this they went live with a Diablo 2 server,and a Starcraft 1 server, we continued to train people for w3, yet I found a love for Diablo 2, i was the ONLY Diablo 2 admin for a server of about 200 unique IP logs a day, and still an admin for our DotA server of 4k a day unique IP's. (Starcraft had 10 unique log in a month.)

I know how to track botters, I know every hack backwards and every botting program known to man for both Diablo, Warcraft and Starcraft
(and yes i am aware that telling you this will probably get me watched by every one of your current GMs for the rest of my life, but I'm 100% legit, I've tested the programs so I could follow traces that these programs leave behind

anyway, after I moved to UK, I left the server behind, the ping is over 700, unplayable.

so I started to play WoW, I was on a Neverendless sever, that I became an GM on for over 2 years, before the server lost all its info.
I then when to Molten-WoW where I applied a few times, but they never really needed GM's, they needed Dev's (I cant script)
and was there for 3 years.

that server also got wiped out, so I left there,and went to a Diablo 2 server called "WoB" that has closed down, I was never an admin there, but I did help out a lot, i had strong connections with the staff and i basically could find botters faster than the Admins could.

on top of this, non blizzard games, Ive run CoD teams, servers, using Rcon Tools.

Diablo Information:

5. Account in-game?
MightyMatty

6. How long have you played Diablo II?
Diablo? I've been playing over 10 years, I was playing a few months in to 1.12 (I was the 2nd person to build a legit enigma <no dupes> on our own private server, by using Hell Forge rushing technique), all the way till 1.13 where runes became a joke. BUT, I've been here less than a month. I do understand odds of getting anything at this stage is 1 in a billion (probably same as a jar rune on 1.12) but hey, if you need people, or if you just want to test me,I'm happy to help out.

7. PvPGN (private server) Moderating Experience?

read #4

8. Why do you feel like you would qualify as a Game Master and benefit the server?

basicly, i am a GM personality, i always will be, I don't pretend to be one, but I'm the guy with the infinite knowledge not just surface, but real in depth. granted this realm is slightly different to what I'm used to. the basics are still there, just the values are off.
-----------------------------
anyway so that's my app.
hope we keep in contact even if its just as a info based relation ship
have a nice day.
Matt.