Thread: disrespectful rude player

Gold
    Annihilus Account: rastamun1234

disrespectful rude player

So im doing my own thing in a pub game and this guy asks if i can come and give him some wp's in norm he is rushing someone. I say sure i go to the game to see him just being super rude and mean to this guy who just started playing and on top of that english isnt his first language. Anyways i decide to just stay and help bcuz the other guy was being such a douche. For some reason me helping rush the guy makes him really upset i have no idea why, so he just keeps getting more disrespectful.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: fred

my shoe

Gold
    Annihilus Account: itzswamp

Lol thats the same guy that was being an ass to me yesterday as well

This guy is banned now. Sorry about having to encounter such an awful person, he is truly the worst person I have met in a long time, and the worst part is he constantly proxies his IP to keep playing, this is literally atleast his 100th ban, but he keeps making new accounts. 100 accounts in less than a month,I am unsure if we should be flatted he literally has nothing else to do with his time but keep starting over on our server, we must be pretty awesome.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Forty

going from what I've seen of him, the guy is a total low life and behaves like a total "random" truth is he knows he fucked up and he wishes to play here so bad that he goes to extremes to get back on,!but his true colors come out really fast since he lacks self control and discipline and it's so easy to spot him! Glad he's banned he will not be missed

User Tag List