Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: do aura's stack?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Thats because dragon or dream is the same lvl of aura, that way it does stack

Gold
    Annihilus Account: kokal

For all those who were wondering like me if auras stack - they do and here is the proof
    Top Left - Tal's Aura + Malevolent Aura stacked
    Top Right -Malevolent Aura Only (removed Tal Helm)
    Bottom Left - Tal's Aura Only (Removed Malevolent)
    Bottom Right - My Ugly Malevolent Level 8 Aura

http://snimki.be/store/1/401448468535.jpg

P.S. Sorry for bad image @ first - I changed host
    Last edited by kokal; 11-25-2015 at 08:23 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Krassus

Good work Kokal.

So much for the know it all Pro's around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Krassus View Post
    Good work Kokal.

So much for the know it all Pro's around here.
    Have to admit, even I didn't think it would work. Very interesting.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: FromTheRez
    Annihilus Account: FromTheRez

This could also be a case of LCS. I would suggest a damage test and spreadsheet of averages over repeated attacks with each aura equipped individually and stacked

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Krassus

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheRez View Post
    This could also be a case of LCS. I would suggest a damage test and spreadsheet of averages over repeated attacks with each aura equipped individually and stacked
    LCS does not lie in the case of resistances, applies to another player. It lies because it does not add damage correctly, or add damage incorrectly. This is an effect applied to a different player.

Trust in the wiki article that Kokal posted in the first place.

Gold

Well there are two problems here. First is that according to Charsi it should not work because its fixed in the latest patch. Second is that it does not caclulate correctly as it should be level 14 combined aura which drops res by 95% but in fact it acts as a level 11 aura which drops them by 80. I just did it to prove a point and if and when you fix it I would be with a useless shield considering i spent 1050 gold on a Xer just to prove my point as Infinity runeword should provide level 12 aura. I dont think its some kind of abuse so If you are gonna fix it to not work please inform me a while before so I can try to switch to infinity and second if you are gonna let it be possible to stack it - fix it to be the appropriate level ( in my case 6 + 8 = 14 )

Quote Originally Posted by kokal View Post
    Well there are two problems here. First is that according to Charsi it should not work because its fixed in the latest patch. Second is that it does not caclulate correctly as it should be level 14 combined aura which drops res by 95% but in fact it acts as a level 11 aura which drops them by 80. I just did it to prove a point and if and when you fix it I would be with a useless shield considering i spent 1050 gold on a Xer just to prove my point as Infinity runeword should provide level 12 aura. I dont think its some kind of abuse so If you are gonna fix it to not work please inform me a while before so I can try to switch to infinity and second if you are gonna let it be possible to stack it - fix it to be the appropriate level ( in my case 6 + 8 = 14 )
    Uhm, tals gives +3 not +6! The math is right. Charsi was referring to a completely different bug that I fixed last patch, the bug hes referring to is if you had a full set (like tals) that granted an aura, if you had any other items on that granted any other auras, even different ones, you wouldn't get the aura. That is fixed now. This is completely fine, if stacking conviction works by all means feel free to do so.

Gold

Superb - any other item that gives conviction aura ingame ? that I can add up

Quote Originally Posted by kokal View Post
    Superb - any other item that gives conviction aura ingame ? that I can add up
    I think you have all 3 of them!

User Tag List