Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nerf Mav's set

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Psyren

Sigh nerf it and then it makes mfing cow games slower. I'm not sure about all of you, but I don't have all day to sit and play this game. Being able to kill a cow game relatively fast is nice. If you're dying to them in pvp you suck.
    Last edited by PSyren; 07-05-2015 at 10:42 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Masiv

I tested 2 arrows and mavinas set will not playable,5 arrows is optimal now for cows farming,this set was created for cows farming who started playing here.

Now masinas is useful like ik set talrash'a

If u want balanced enough repair aldurs set and griswold and correct necromancer summons and should be fine

If You wan't destroy maivinas set 9/10 players this set stop playing and what's next ? Mavinas is cheap and useful

Every spec is perfect for one job

Ik frenzy =inferno killer,organ set killer ,dc killer
    Talrash sorc=usefull to rush,key hunting,mf
    Maivinas = useful for cows farming
    Trang Psn = usefull for cows

Javazon/Trapsin can kill faster and clean cows but is more expensive but power this spec is very very big

In my opinion if u wanna balanced game rest class should be correct and this is solution this problem

Mavinas all set < Frostfire one bow

i think that developer check this topic and share with my opinion and more new players.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: norak

dont nerf, just bring other sets to same effectiveness level

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: FromTheRez
    Annihilus Account: FromTheRez

Mavs is ridiculously imbalanced, much more than any other set, the necessity of the extra arrows outweighs conv ridiculously, considering any sorc has other options to deal with immunes (hybrid/merc/lr charges)
    A java clears cows way faster than any bow too ;p
    Certainly not more expensive either, you can find required pieces for a quick effective java in like, nightmare meph/chaos runs
    Also agree about an Aldurs buff but that's another discussion that's been brought up already

There are no plans to nerf Mavina's set at this time. Sure its strong but there are alternatives... diablo has always been known to have something that is strong. If it made every other class pointless that is one thing, but there are still things that surpass mav zons in a lot of categories.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: freeda_khala

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    There are no plans to nerf Mavina's set at this time. Sure its strong but there are alternatives... diablo has always been known to have something that is strong. If it made every other class pointless that is one thing, but there are still things that surpass mav zons in a lot of categories.
    ya like nova sorcs that do 20k phys damage 3.5 times a second that can't be blocked, and are basically unkillable because of doubled base regen, medi aura and only getting hit 50% of the time
    deleteenergyshieldplz

Quote Originally Posted by Research View Post
    ya like nova sorcs that do 20k phys damage 3.5 times a second that can't be blocked, and are basically unkillable because of doubled base regen, medi aura and only getting hit 50% of the time
    deleteenergyshieldplz

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: FromTheRez
    Annihilus Account: FromTheRez

nobody can stop token now

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Forty

Nty on mav nerf, not everybody has 20dice and can farm efficiently anywhere in the game, big deal that mavs rapes cows , chances to find and actually grab elite gears from cows/inferno as a mav zon are slim to nil as the range, it's the balance though for the power

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Cool

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no mana wraith!!!!!

Iso magic wraith, that stops token from using magic!!!!!!!

I kill mana wraith's for breakfast GGGRRRR!

User Tag List