Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2.2 Patch Notes

Gold
    Annihilus Account: itzswamp

Is patch live now? If so can't wait to get home to play thanks for all your hard work Game!!!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Shishisenkou

I'm very skeptical on the DL bosses with dodge. We'll have to play and see but right now it sounds like a HUUUGEE buff than anything. Low HP or not, evading spells at that rate may not seem much but it is EXTREMELY high for bosses that can one-hit you, not too mention be immune to about everything. Lowering the HP doesn't really compensate for such a drastic change.

Won't know for sure though until we're up and going but right now I'm extremely skeptical on this.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Vladi

1. Guys pls tell me why there is on "wiki" only 8 runerods, is the rest of runewords do not work, for example: Enigma, Chaince of Honnor, Grief, Fortitude
    2. How earn gold (not buy for real money) ?
    3. Is there in game Uber (Black Diablo) when you sell to Akara so much of Stones of Jordan or it's another way for summoning uber?
    4. Is there in game Uniq charms like Annihilus, Torch? Where can I read the information about procedure of getting them. If the summoning for Torch is Key of Destruction, Key of Hell and Key of ... - I know the ways of summoning.
    5. Is there on this server VIPE (all chars go to non-ladder and starts new season) of the season.
    6. How can I know how much gold I have?
    7. Why when I sell to Akara an Item for 1 gold I still see only 0 gold and not 1?

Thanks for asnwers.
    Last edited by Vladi; 07-11-2015 at 01:16 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: freeda_khala

Quote Originally Posted by Vladi View Post
    1. Guys pls tell me why there is on "wiki" only 8 runerods, is the rest of runewords do not work, for example: Enigma, Chaince of Honnor, Grief, Fortitude
    2. How earn gold (not buy for real money) ?
    3. Is there in game Uber (Black Diablo) when you sell to Akara so much of Stones of Jordan or it's another way for summoning uber?
    4. Is there in game Uniq charms like Annihilus, Torch? Where can I read the information about procedure of getting them. If the summoning for Torch is Key of Destruction, Key of Hell and Key of ... - I know the ways of summoning.
    5. Is there on this server VIPE (all chars go to non-ladder and starts new season) of the season.
    6. How can I know how much gold I have?
    7. Why when I sell to Akara an Item for 1 gold I still see only 0 gold and not 1?

Thanks for asnwers.
    1. the users post the runewords, so i guess they didn't post the rest, but all old runewords work.
    2. you can get 60 gold daily by voting for us on the main page (3 links)
    3. dclone is spawned by selling diablos soulstone which is made by cubing 24 standard of heros
    4. anni is dropped by dclone, torch is dropped by last boss in uber trist. you get to uber trist the same way you do on vanilla d2 (keys to get organs etc)
    5. there likely will be ladder resets, iirc the plan was to do them anually
    6. you can see your gold in-game, and on the forum
    7. you cannot get gold from selling items to vendors, however you can spend gold at them; many things are free though

Gold
    Annihilus Account: 5slicplaya

Since most people use a smiter or CS zon for DL, that lowered hp and evade is about really all you can do to balance it. They're not meant to be a brisk 1-2 minute run. Look how stupid stong R'ylei is and how ez he still drops. All of these balances and changes are honestly amazing. I've just lost interest in any PvM in this game. Still saying though. Very amazing work and i'm very impressed. that item filter is best this patch imo.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: 5slicplaya

windowed mode is now perma full screen, making my fun of the game go to 0. When you click on misc settings it crashes. Yes i updated.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Matsas

Quote Originally Posted by slicplaya View Post
    windowed mode is now perma full screen, making my fun of the game go to 0. When you click on misc settings it crashes. Yes i updated.
    That's due to the changes that were made in the file structure of the mod. It used to have 2 files, one for window mode and another file for full screen. an update is not enough to delete the old system. You need a clean install of the mod. At least, that did the trick for me when i had the same problem.

I'll be fixing the full screen issue late tonight probably!

User Tag List