Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zealot Build

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

what is ur solo 2 man team then? golemancer + zealot ?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: thessarill

Well, so it's pretty much like i do ( except i dont really do infernos, just focus on lich/dreamland) dr enchant are sure good ( + with new patch its a good way to reach 75%).

thanks for anwser.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: gunga

HMMM i think i have a problem with the build. Got dream (helm and shield) but the auras do not stack. I mean when i ress my skills and put the items i dont get lvl 30 holy shock aura.. Anyone knows why this is happening?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

the auras are passive. If you equip the helm and the shield, your lvl 30 holy shock is already active. You will notice your high screendamage when equip/unequip the items.

additionally to this aura you can run conviction or fanacitism aura for example to hit faster or lower the enemys resistance.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

As an add to the rest skills in lampos build: i put 8 skillspoints into resist cold, since every 2 hardpoints provide you +1% max reistance. This made more sense for me than some % more defence.

Just for the ones struggling with max resists...

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

What if you're not using those runewords to add damage? I really like to know how people are dealing supposedly over 100k damage and have a good AR rating with their zeal paladin, because right now I have less than 10k and without fanaticism it's less than 5k. How am I supposed to easily boost my AR without say adding gul runes (I think those were the ones that boosted AR) or charms with over 100 to AR?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

They are using runewords and unique items to stack auras for added damage. A Dream helm and a Dream shield combined with Thunderfury stacks up for a total of level 60 holy shock aura. I believe that there is a cap to the level of the aura though. It was dicussed in another thread. The Nephalem's Birthright amulet has a possible level 15 holy shock aura as well. You can then use the conviction aura to lower the monster's resists or pierce immunities. You can stack -res even further with facets or the new Horadric jewel. It's a route that I have yet to experiment with due to lack of trading power but the good old fashion phys Zealadin with crushing blow and the Amp Damage curse works just fine when you stack attack rating

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

It's also worth noting that when using items that have Paladin auras attributed to them, any hard points spent on thier synergy skills will boost the damage of the auras and the added damage to your attacks even though you don't have any hard points put into the aura on your skill tree.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Quote Originally Posted by LordManhammer View Post
    It's also worth noting that when using items that have Paladin auras attributed to them, any hard points spent on thier synergy skills will boost the damage of the auras and the added damage to your attacks even though you don't have any hard points put into the aura on your skill tree.
    I was actually wondering about that. I'll keep that in mind.

Banned
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: jamesop

Also, when people say that have over even 60k damage it's due to lightning mastery on the new weapon. I was doing 20k dps with decent gear, got the sword. Jumped up to 90k.

User Tag List