So here I am with my very own wish list. I'm doing this to see who might be on board with some of these ideas. Some of them are obviously stupid. Others might even be practical. As something can only exist if enough people believe in it, never say never.

* Runewordable EVERYTHING. This includes sets, as Mappo deserves it.

* Necromancer: Rework the summoning tree to include demonology, as well as summoning other types of undead skills (Ghost, Zombie, etc) at the expense of golems and revives. Demons means anything from the Chaos Sanctuary, and undead is anything based on Act 1; introduce a Necroarcher.

* Sorceress: Inherits necromancer's fire golem, or can summon an ice golem, or a shock golem. Also each with their own mastery skill. Those too can use relevant sorceress skills.

* Palidin: Revive is rebranded to mean to reviving dead players as long as they have not canceled out into town, as well as get back all the xp they have lost. His auras can stack with and enhance Act 2 merc's based on level percentage.

* Amazon: Ride of the Valkyries skill, where she can summon multiple Valkyries akin to a necromancer, but very limited to something like 6 of them.

* Barbarian: Call Ancients skill; once he beats the Arreat Summit quest, can can call one of these Ancients as a sidekick (or all 3?). Barbarian Siege skill; He uses five Barbarian npcs from Act 5 as throwaways.

* Druid: Inherits necro's Iron Golem and Clay golem, each with their own mastery skill. Crows do a hell of alot more damage (like +100/skill). He can summon twice and many wolves and bears. Aldur's Watchtower set should probably add a shield, gloves, and boots too.

* Assassin: Shadow Warrior; She summons Lo Wang to do her asskicking for her. Two Wangs are better than one.

* Act 1 merc: Able to use Amazon only gear. Can benefit from M'avina's set.

* Act 2 merc: Give him better more Auras to choose from. Hwanin's Majesty loses the belt.

* Act 3 merc: Have him use ALL sorceress skills based on his type. He uses his sword a HELL of alot more. Can also teleport. Can complete Griswold's.

* Act 4 merc: This is Izual. He uses ONLY two handed swords.

* Act 5 merc: Change his sprite around so he looks like the generic npc you see during the siege. He can now use two weapons at once. Can complete Bul Katho's set.

* Tomb Reaver: >> 50% chance to reanimate as Horror/mage/archer

* New player class: The Nameless One.

* Immortal King: No longer uses the weapon so Barb can use Bul Kathos as well.

* Griswold's weapon is changed to a Phase Blade as the weapon. Completable on the Act 3 merc.

* Plausable Act 6: Diablo 2's interpretation of the original game; Takes place back in time in original Tristram, along with Deckard Cain for doing every service the player needs. Reuses tile sets from other acts to mimic the original layout of Diablo 1's dungeons.

* Trang-Oul set gets back the fire skills (pretty please?).

* All elite class-only sets get +1 to teleport.

* 100% chance to reanimate as howdoyouturnthison

* Reusable quests: Charsi, Larzuk, Akara, and Anya.

* Sazabi's shouldn't suck anymore.

* Neither should Isenhart's.

* I think the Cow Kingdom should be accessable from regular hell cows, and Ryleh be much expanded on.

* Heaven's Brethren would be MUCH better off as a Palidin set.

* Every new character should start off with a crappy set to complete, such as Vidala's, Berserker's, Milabrega's, etc.

* Trebuchets should fire meteors.

* Is it possible to restore the original title theme song?

* Or alternative final boss, The Transcendant One.

* I'm out ideas guys, your turn.