Thread: Dru Shape Guide

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Masiv

Dru Shape Guide

Hi

I want to make shape dru.What's items i should use to build character?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

A lot of options here. I'll focus a bit on the werewolf.

Sure there are standard builds like in regular bnet that can bring you pretty much trough this mod here too. PvM wolf is very strong and it should be possible to kill all bosses (not phys immune) and Inferno quite easily.
    I experienced some with 4x IK set pieces and some other helm you like for shifter (Check the wiki for updated druid helmets). Ofc there is this new Moon helm that gives you pounce skill and it's very OP imo, but ask Lampogriz about it I don't have one.
    With IK you can get almost everything a wolf wants to have already and it's very cheap. Ofc you can go for more expensive gear but it's not that necessary PvM imo to do this.
    The one most important fact about a wolf is, that you can hit a 3 frames FHR breakpoint. As far as I remember this is the fastest FHR breakpoint for all chars that is so easily achievable, so it should be a 100% goto.
    With IK this is no problem as well.
    Another thing is the attack speed if you go for fury for example. Use the attackspeed calc you can find by simply googling it to reach as few frames as possible.
    You can't be super fast with IK wep, but fast enough if you pair it with some other IAS items (or 2x shael) or even feral ias (new ias stat for druids here).
    Oh and don't even try out Hunger. Been there and tried it. It's a broken spell that will not work or serve at it says. Frames bugged damage penalty and leech penalty in hell anyway. Charge up Feral Rage instead, way better.

The thing I love about this very cheap build is, that it will give you a lot of DR (canr easily get 50% dr), fhr bp, FADE proc, elemental damage from set bonus, a lot of crushing blow and even amplify damage proc on weapon that boots your damage insanely good. Also you have a lot of sockets to fill

Another thing I tried is to use Buriza crossbow. It has 3 sockets, A LOT OF IAS, cold damage and good damage. You will need to fill in a BER or MAL then though, to compensate for some other stats. It is crucial to have prevent monster heal for example.
    The awesome thing about this is, that you have this unique bolts on this server. Check wiki for them (http://annihilus.net/wiki_index.php?...avies-Bullseye)
    They can be bolts too. They offer you damage, life leech and amplify damage procs

If you lack AR and barely hit, try to get above 80% hit chance. Maybe use Angelic combo, Metalgrid or demon limb (Ench) on second slot. If you set up your leech properly and maybe use oak and recast it on smart locations you are not that reliant on precast battle orders. I never used it, since it is annoying on druid anyway to always shift back and bo. Shift + Oak and HP charms will give you a lot of health already. But it's your decision.

For PVP: Get that Full Moon helm. The new spell it will give you is crucial and very strong. Some kind of teleport hit. Get 3fhr breakpoint, 50dr and good res. I'm not a fan of crushing blow in duels, I wouldn't care for it. Good AR is more important.
    If you don't have the helm, go for a very fast weapon and ias breakpoints. FRW is also a must to stack up as shifter.

You can also consider phys cthulu / cow queen set (good for every char lol) or maxblock build for duels.

I'm not a fan of bears. With the Full Moon helm, they are insanely strong PvP as well. Almost the same for stats applies. You don't have the very fast FHR breakpoint that you will get as a wolf though.

Hope it can help you some.

Cheers
    Last edited by Dante; 08-22-2015 at 03:36 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Masiv

Dante thx

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

Hm about the maxblock options for duels:

Possibly it's better if you go for 3 fhr and don't even go for max block.
    Block animation will take you sure 5-6 frames instead of the fhr 3. Rather tank some then to be block animation locked.
    Depends on the setup I would say though.

There's a reason 2h weps are common on shifters

User Tag List