Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Animal is back once again, someone needs to deal with this kid ASAP

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Duffman

This is getting fucking ridiculous there needs to be a new rule where any threats/spamming of a person results in banning time to get rid of these fucking trolls. I mean just look at the community its clear that this shit has been toxic on the server there's barely anyone left playing if you keep allowing people like Skullcap to play eventually you're going to have nobody left on this server. I'm tired of this clown talking shit on me all he's done is harrass people since day 1. Seriously game get off your ass and ban the kid already

Banned
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: SkullCap

Quote Originally Posted by IcyJoe View Post
    This is getting fucking ridiculous there needs to be a new rule where any threats/spamming of a person results in banning time to get rid of these fucking trolls. I mean just look at the community its clear that this shit has been toxic on the server there's barely anyone left playing if you keep allowing people like Skullcap to play eventually you're going to have nobody left on this server. I'm tired of this clown talking shit on me all he's done is harrass people since day 1. Seriously game get off your ass and ban the kid already

What are you so upset about? I never offend anyone on purpose AND You're the angry one here - Calm down, take a break or quit D2 if you can't accept the fact that people have different opinions in life.

If you don't like me then don't play with me, there's no need to be immature.
    Last edited by SkullCap; 09-08-2015 at 08:55 AM. Reason: TYPO

Banned
    Gold

One more thing - Why did you report me because of what I said to noob-saibot? I've been a close friend of him ever since I started to play here, you need to stop taking everything so serious.
    Last edited by SkullCap; 09-08-2015 at 08:58 AM. Reason: TYPO

Gold

I'm not the one who initially reported you there has been several people who've reported you

Gold

lets see what is it now lampo, dp2343, duffman/sinsaine, twistedmiinds all have had issues with you is there anyone else im missing?

Banned
    Gold

Quote Originally Posted by IcyJoe View Post
    lets see what is it now lampo, dp2343, duffman/sinsaine, twistedmiinds all have had issues with you is there anyone else im missing?
    You started all this shit because I won a duel and refused to give you a re-match.
    I'm not even going to bother following this thread anymore because all you do is bash on me.
    And I couldn't care less about the fact that you have a problem with me, I have many friends on Annihilus and I plan to keep it that way.

I'm sick of you IcyJoe, leave me alone and mind your own business.

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

skullcap is for sure animal, banning him right now.

Sorry for the issues guys.

User Tag List